Kazakhstan adds 7,691 new cases of COVID-19 over past day
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – The total number of coronavirus cases has risen by 7,691 to 572,576 in the country, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
Nur-Sultan and Almaty cities are to only areas to report four-digit numbers of fresh daily COVID-19 cases – 1,518 and 1,511, respectively. Karaganda region has reported the biggest triple-digit number of fresh daily infections – 964.
477 and 417 fresh daily infections have been registered in Shymkent city and Atyrau region, respectively.
Aktobe region has seen 332 more cases of the coronavirus infection, Almaty region – 300, Pavlodar region – 280, Kyzylorda region – 257, Akmola region – 253, Zhambyl region – 247, Kostanay region – 245, Mangistau region – 236, East Kazakhstan region – 216, West Kazakhstan region – 159, North Kazakhstan region – 155, and Turkestan region – 124.
- Over 2.19 bln COVID-19 vaccine doses administered in China
- Japan to lower minimum age to 16 at state-run vaccination sites
- Over 267,000 people in Aktobe region fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- 489 schoolchildren contract COVID-19 in Aktobe region since Sept 1
- Aktobe region reports 137 COVID-19 cases in past day
- 68 COVID-19 cases recorded in Atyrau rgn in past 24 hrs
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis