Kazakhstan adds 692 fresh COVID-19 cases
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – In the past 24 hours, Kazakhstan has added 692 new cases of the coronavirus infection, Kazinform reports.
According to the updated statistics, Almaty city again recorded the highest number of fresh cases – 111. Coming in second is Pavlodar region with 93 fresh daily infections. East Kazakhstan region registered the third highest number of new COVID-19 cases – 82.
67 people tested positive for COVID-19 in Kostanay region, 65 – in Akmola region, 60 – in Nur-Sultan city, 45 – in West Kazakhstan region, 40 – in North Kazakhstan region, 36 – in Almaty region, 35 – in Karaganda region, 28 – in Atyrau region, 10 – in Zhambyl region, 9 – in Kyzylorda region, 6 – in Shymkent city, and 5 – in Turkestan region.
The number of COVID-19 cases detected in Kazakhstan since the start of the pandemic has reached 208,809.
- Most coronavirus cases detected in districts in N Kazakhstan
- ANSA: Distance learning for up to 6mn pupils from Monday
- Presidents of Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan visited Astana International Financial Centre
- Kazakh boxers win at the start of Boxam Int’l Tournament in Spain
- Kazakhstani Grigoriy Lomakin reaches Forte 125 Challenger Men’s Doubles quarterfinals
- Monument to Roza Baglanova to be built in Almaty
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis