Kazakhstan adds 43 COVID-19-like pneumonia cases over past day
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 43 more have been affected by pneumonia flagged as pneumonia with coronavirus-like signs in Kazakhstan in the last 24 hours, Kazinform cites coronavirus.2020.kz.
41 recovered COVID-19-like pneumonia cases have also been reported in the country over the past day.
Since August 1, COVID-19-like pneumonia has affected a total of 42,147, killing 443, in Kazakhstan . The country’s total number of recoveries from the disease stands at 30,535.
- Yerlan Karin gets 2nd shot of homegrown vaccine against COVID-19
- Baikonur extends quarantine until Feb 1
- COVID-19: Nur-Sultan lands in ‘red zone’
- 599 people recover from COVID-19 in Kazakhstan in past 24 hrs
- Kazakhstan reports almost 1,000 new COVID-19 cases
- 2 Kazakhstanis arrived from abroad tested positive for COVID-19
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis