Kazakhstan adds 2,381 daily COVID-19 recoveries
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 2,381 people have made full recoveries from the coronavirus infection in the country over the past day, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
Almaty city has seen the most triple-digit number of fresh daily COVID-19 recoveries – 416. Nur-Sultan and Shymkent cities are second and third in terms of the number of daily recoveries – 370 and 280, respectively.
Triple-digit daily coronavirus recoveries have also been reported in Atyrau region – 257, Karaganda region – 186, Kostanay region – 179, Akmola region – 139, and Kyzylorda region – 117.
Mangistau region has seen 97 fresh daily COVID-19 recovered cases, Almaty region – 72, North Kazakhstan region – 65, Turkestan region – 58, West Kazakhstan region – 50, East Kazakhstan region – 41, Pavlodar region – 29, and Zhambyl region – 25.
The country’s total number of COVID-19 recoveries stands at 449,377.
- ANSA: 2,732 new COVID cases, 42 more victims in Italy
- Over 52,000 treated for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- COVID-19: 5 regions in Kazakhstan in ‘red zone’
- Over 7 mln Kazakhstanis fully immunized against COVID-19
- More people recover from COVID-19 in Kazakhstan in 24 hrs
- New COVID-19 cases remain in 1,600s as authorities set to relax virus curbs
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis