Kazakhstan adds 2,093 new daily cases of COVID-19
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has added 2,093 new daily cases of the coronavirus infection, taking the total to 864,955, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
Almaty city and Karaganda region have reported the biggest numbers of fresh daily COVID-19 infections – 415 and 304, respectively. Almaty region is third in terms of the highest number of daily infections – 254.
Triple-digit COVID-19 infections have also been reported in Nur-Sultan city – 190, Pavlodar region – 183, Akmola region – 147, East Kazakhstan region – 128, and Kostanay region – 107.
76 fresh COVID-19 cases have been spotted in North Kazakhstan region, 58 in Aktobe region, 55 in Zhambyl region, 43 in Shymkent city, 39 in West Kazakhstan region, 32 in Kyzylorda region, 29 in Atyrau region, 25 in Turkestan region, and eight in Mangistau region.
- 236 thou people given 1st COVID-19 vaccine jab in Atyrau rgn
- COVID-19: Atyrau rgn posts 48 fresh daily cases
- Epidemiological situation in Kostanay region getting worse
- N Kazakhstan rgn logs 151 fresh COVID-19 cases
- Russia records isolated cases of AY.4.2 COVID-19 variant, says expert
- UK records nearly 50,000 new coronavirus cases
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis