Kazakhstan adds 1,707 more cases of COVID-19
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 1,707 cases of the coronavirus infection have been reported in the country in the past 24 hours, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
Almaty city has added the biggest triple-digit number of fresh daily COVID-19 infections – 269. The second highest number of daily infections has been reported in Nur-Sultan city - 240. Karaganda region is the third in terms of the number of daily cases – 158.
Fresh COVID-19 cases in triple-digit territory have been registered in Pavlodar region – 150, Almaty region – 137, North Kazakhstan region – 136, and Akmola region – 115.
98 fresh daily cases of the coronavirus infection have been reported in Kostanay region, 77 in Aktobe region, 74 in East Kazakhstan region, 63 in Shymkent city, 49 in West Kazakhstan region, 43 in Atyrau region, 31 in Turkestan region, 28 in Kyzylorda region, 25 in Zhambyl region, and 14 in Mangistau region.
In total, 908,847 COVID-19 cases have been reported in the country since the pandemic began.
- 257 COVID-19 patients treated at infectious facilities in Almaty
- Over 460 students switched to online learning due to COVID-19 in Almaty rgn
- Another 90 cases of Omicron variant identified in UK
- Kazakhstan reports 10 daily COVID-19 and pneumonia deaths
- Kazakhstan reports 6 daily cases of COVID-19-like pneumonia
- 57 COVID-19 patients on life support in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis