Kazakhstan acknowledges COVID-19 vaccination passports of 24 countries
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM The chief state sanitary doctor of Kazakhstan signed a new decree «On amendments to the decree of the chief state sanitary doctor of Kazakhstan as of October 26, 2021», Kazinform reports.
Kazakhstan acknowledges the COVID-19 vaccination passports/vaccination certificates issued in Argentina, Hungary, Georgia, Iran, Jordan, Canada, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Mongolia, Armenia, Belarus, Moldova, Peru, San Marino, Serbia, Tunis, India, the Philippines, Thailand, Turkey, Republic of Montenegro, Czech Republic, Estonia, and Japan in full compliance with standard documents as attached, the decree reads.
The decree takes effect since the date of signature.
- Kazakhstani Aleksandr Nedovyesov lost at the Australian Open 2022
- Sputnik Light delivered in Almaty
- 832 coronavirus patients staying in hospitals in Atyrau region
- COVID-19-like pneumonia: 146 new cases, 2 victims
- Kazakhstan calls on all countries of the world to join the TPNW
- Number of COVID-19 cases worldwide exceeds 340 million - WHO
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis