Kazakhstan 31st with 2 bronze medals in Tokyo Olympics medal tally
TOKYO. KAZINFORM – Today Kazakhstan won its second bronze medal at the Tokyo Summer Olympic Games underway in Japan, Kazinform has learnt from Sports.kz.
Today Kazakhstani weightlifter Igor Son lifted Kazakhstan to bronze. It was judoka Yeldos Smetov who won the first bronze for Kazakhstan on July 24.
Kazakhstan is ranked 31st in the overall medal tally of the Tokyo Olympics along with Germany, Turkey and Ukraine.
China still tops the overall medal standing with eleven medals, including six gold ones. Coming in second is Japan with five gold and one silver medals. The U.S. is third with four gold, two silver and four bronze medals. South Korea and Russia round out the top 5 of the Tokyo Olympics medal tally.
- Consolidated budget for Ulttyk rukhani janghyru national project stands at KZT119bn
- 5,000 expectant mothers contracted coronavirus in Almaty since Jan
- President tasks to hold commemorative events on occasion of Fyodor Dostoyevsky’s 200th anniv
- Epidemiological situation in Kostanay region getting worse
- President calls to transmit work experience of People’s Assembly to regions
- President Tokayev urges to counter illegal Internet content
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis