Kazakhstan 19th in Tokyo Olympics medal tally with one bronze
TOKYO. KAZINFORM – Today Kazakhstan won its first medal at the Tokyo Summer Olympic Games underway in Japan, Kazinform correspondent reports.
Kazakhstani judoka Yeldos Smetov clinched bronze in Men’s -60 kg event.
Kazakhstan is ranked 19th in the overall medal tally of the Tokyo Olympics along with Estonia, France, Indonesia, Israel, Mexico, Mongolia, Slovenia, Switzerland and Ukraine.
China dominates the overall medal standing with three gold and one bronze medals. Ranked second is Italy. Japan rounds out the top 3 with one gold and one silver. South Korea is placed fourth with one gold and two bronze medals.
- Kazakh President receives Speaker of Majlisi Milli of Majlisi Oli of Republic of Tajikistan
- Kazakhstan and Russia continue searching for missing in WWII
- Monument honoring poet Rudaki unveiled in Kazakh capital
- 7 countries recognize Kazakhstan’s vaccine passport
- Kazakhstan and Tajikistan discuss interparliamentary coop
- Kazakhstani handball team to compete for bronze at Asian Women's Handball Championship
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis