Kazakh youth team ranks 4th at FIDE Chess Olympiad in Turkey
ÇORUM. KAZINFORM Kazakhstan’s team won the 4th place at the FIDE World Youth Under-16 Chess Olympiad held in Çorum, Turkey.
The event brought together the best teams of 48 countries.
Kazakhstan lost only one match out of 9 and stands now behind Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan and Belarus, Kazinform learnt from the National Chess Federation.
Kazakhstan was represented by Kazybek Nogerbek, Bibissara Assaubayeva, Arystan Issanzhulov and Nazerke Nurgali.
In individual events, our chess players received 4 medals. Nazerke Nurgali and Bibissara Assaubayeva won the 2nd and 3rd place respectively among the girls. Arystan Issanzhulov showed the best third-board score, and Nazerke Nurgali won a bronze on Board 4.
- Kazakhstan establishes awards to celebrate table tennis players
- Kazakhstan postpones Premier League again
- Barys postpone all training due to quarantine measures
- Iran among five candidates to host AFC Asian Cup 2027
- 2020 Ice Hockey World Junior Championships date revealed
- Premier League resumes matches in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis