Kazakh wrestlers win two gold and four bronze medals at Freestyle Wrestling Championship in India
NEW DELHI. KAZINFORM - Freestyle Wrestling Championship has ended in New Delhi, Kazinform reported with the reference to Olympic.kz.
Representatives of Kazakhstan freestyle wrestling team Daniyar Kaisanov and Yusup Batyrmurzayev have won gold medals.
Daniyar Kaisanov participated in the championship in a weight category up to 74 kilograms. In the final he defeated a rival from India, 3: 1.
Yusup Batyrmurzayev, in turn, became the best in the category of up to 125 kilograms. He defeated Khuderbulga Dorzhhanda from Mongolia - 10: 0.
Bronze medals went to representatives of the Kazakh team Daulet Niyazbekov (up to 65 kilograms), Meyirzhan Ashirov (up to 70 kilograms), Iliskhan Chilaev (up to 92 kilograms) and Alisher Yergali (up to 97 kilograms). In the team event, our freestyle wrestlers became third. First place went to Iran. Indian athletes gained the second place.
- Coronavirus cases climb to 340 in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan to hit those breaking quarantine with KZT25,000 fines
- COVID-19 update: 11 new cases registered in Kazakhstan
- Kazakh pupils to attend online test classes Apr 1
- Kazakhstan not to cut salaries of teachers amid coronavirus situation
- One more person in Kazakhstan recovers from COVID-19
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis