Kazakh wrestler reaches 2020 Tokyo Olympics semifinals
TOKYO. KAZINFORM Kazakhstani freestyle wrestler Nurislam Sanayev held the second bout in the men’s 57 kg weight class at the 2020 Summer Olympic Games underway in Tokyo, the Games’ official website reads.
Sanayev defeated Yuki Takahashi of Japan to reach the semifinals. If Sanayev gets through to the finals Takashi will have a chance to compete in the consolation round.
The semifinals will start at 03:15 p.m.
So far Kazakhstani athletes have collected three bronze medals one in judo and two in weightlifting at the ongoing Tokyo Olympics.
XXXII Summer Olympics Games are set to be held in Tokyo from July 23 through August 8. Kazakhstan’s national team earned 98 licenses in 27 sports.
- Humanitarian sphere has reached a new level - Kazakh Secretary of State
- Above 100 kids treated for coronavirus in Almaty
- Rybakina stuns Russian Veronika Kudermetova in 1st round of WTA event in Czech Republic
- Putintseva of Kazakhstan advanced to Ostrava Open 2nd round
- Kazakhstan’s Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs meets in Vienna with Head of UNODC
- Aigul Kuspan named Ambassador of Women Political Leaders in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis