Kazakh women’s team comes 3rd at UEFA Development Cup
ASTANA. KAZINFORM Petr Pak's team was playing against the Ukrainian team in the last match.
The match resulted in 5:1 for the Ukrainians. It was Madina Amirbek who scored the goal for our team, kff.kz reports.
In the other match Azerbaijan decisively defeated Georgia scoring 4:0.
Thus, the Kazakh national team took the third place, while the Azerbaijani team is the second. As to the cup, it was taken by Ukraine with 12 points.
- President congratulates Kazakh futsal team on making history, reaching FIFA World Cup semis
- Kazakhstan’s Bublik down in ATP Singles Ranking
- Kazakhstan wins bronze at Asian Handball Championships
- Kazakhstan’s Alexander Bublik out of Astana Open semifinal
- Kazakhstan’s Rybakina misses out on WTA Ostrava Open 2021 semifinal
- Kazakhstani handball team to compete for bronze at Asian Women's Handball Championship
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis