Kazakh weightlifter pockets bronze at Asian Youth Championships
PYONGYANG. KAZINFORM Akmolda Sairamkez of Kazakhstan won the bronze medal at the Asian Youth & Junior Weightlifting Championships underway in Pyongyang, the Kazakh National Olympic Committee reports.
Akmolda Sairamkez took bronze adding the second medal to the country’s tally. He lifted a total of 258 kg (115kg +143kg) in the youth 61 kg category.
Earlier, another Kazakh athlete Ablai Auelkhanov rounded out the top three.
- World Dombyra Festival: Dombyra player from Altai Republic dedicates kui to Dimash Kudaibergen
- 1,452 new coronavirus cases detected in Kazakhstan for the past day
- China sends humanitarian assistance to Kazakhstan
- 128 more recovered from COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- Int’l conference takes place on the eve of jubilee of Nursultan Nazarbayev
- World Bank financing to help Kazakhstan unleash full potential of its livestock industry
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis