Kazakh violin virtuoso shines in Toronto
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Kazakh violin virtuoso Ms. Aiman Mussakhajayeva presented modern culture and art of Kazakhstan in Toronto by performing at Timothy Eaton Memorial Church, Kazinform has learnt from the Kazakh Embassy in Canada.
Held on the 20th of October, Aiman Mussakhajayeva's concert was timed to implementation of the Rukhani Janghyru program (Modernization of Kazakhstan's Identity).
The Kazakh violin virtuoso and pianist Sara Assabayeva stunned the audience with the performance of the greatest musical pieces composed by Johannes Brahms, Ludwig van Beethoven and others.
In attendance at the event was Ambassador of Kazakhstan to Canada H.E. Konstantin Zhigalov.
- Belarus, Kazakhstan seek closer cooperation in exchange trade
- 10 test positive for COVID-19 upon arrival to Kazakhstan
- You’re very lucky here that you can have performances in Kazakhstan – Luigi Bonino
- Kazakh-born woman named Acting Chief of Protocol of the United States
- 291 COVID-19 patients in critical condition in Kazakhstan
- COVID-19: Nur-Sultan and West Kazakhstan region still in ‘red zone’
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis