Kazakh Vice Minister of National Economy relieved of her duties
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM The Government of Kazakhstan decreed to relieve Madina Zhunussbekova of her duties as the Vice Minister of National Economy of Kazakhstan, the PM’s press service reports.
Born in Almaty is the graduate of the Lomonosov Moscow State University, Paris 1 Pantheon-Sorbonne University.
Has been appointed to the post in April 2018.
- Head of State appoints new Deputy Internal Affairs Minister
- New Сhairman of Committee for Youth and Family Affairs appointed
- Finance ministry names new Chairman of Treasury Committee
- Kazakhstan names new Vice Minister of Labor
- New Chairman of NC QazExpoCongress appointed
- New Executive Secretary of Kazakh Health Ministry named
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis