Kazakh-Ukrainian duo claims Forte Challenger 100 Men’s Doubles title
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Aleksandr Nedovyesov of Kazakhstan and Denys Molchanov of Ukraine claimed the Men’s Doubles title of the Forte Challenger 100 in the Kazakh capital, Nur-Sultan, Kazinform has learnt from the Kazakhstan Tennis Federation.
Top-seed Nedovyesov and Molchanov stunned American duo Nathan Pasha and Max Schnur seeded second at the tournament. They defeated Pasha and Schnur in straight sets 6-4, 6-4.
On their way to the final, the Kazakh-Ukrainian tandem eliminated 3rd-seeded Julian Lenz and Roberto Quiroz, Pavel Kotov and Tung-Lin Wu as well as Sagadat Ayap and Danil Ozernoy.
This is the 20th title for Nedovyesov in his professional tennis career; his 17th title in men’s doubles events and third title in men’s doubles events this year.
- Kazakhstan sweeps silver and 2 bronze at Asian Women’s Wrestling Champs
- Shootings of 2 foreign feature series to take place in Kazakhstan this year
- Astana’s Fuglsang headlines strong team at the Ardennes Classics
- New chairman of Anti-corruption Agency of Kazakhstan named
- Kazakh poet Yessengali Raushanov passes away
- Almost 9,000 vaccinated against COVID-19 in Almaty city in one day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis