Kazakh tennis players down in WTA rankings
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Elena Rybakina of Kazakhstan retained her spot in the updated WTA’s rankings this week, Kazinform has learnt from Sports.kz.
Rybakina propelled into the WTA Top 20 landing the 17th line, her career high last week.
Yulia Putintseva of Kazakhstan lost one spot sliding to №33. Zarina Diyas moved two spots down to №63.
Aussie tennis player Ashleigh Barty remains the number one in the world. She is followed by Romanian Simona Halep and Czech Carolina Pliskova.
- Astana’s Izagirre 13th in Vuelta a España Stage 1
- New Deputy Chairmen of Agency for Competition Protection and Development named
- Head of State urges Kazakhstanis to vote in 2021 Majilis election
- Elections to Majilis: Kazakh President on rights of parliamentary opposition
- Kazakhstan reduces number of flights to foreign countries
- ANSA: Giro hit by another COVID case as Gaviria tests positive
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis