Kazakh team hauls 9 medals at int’l taekwondo tournament
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstani taekwondo practitioners collected nine medals at the qualification tournament in Beirut, Lebanon, Kazinform has learnt from the National Olympic Committee of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Samirkhona Abubakirova (-54 kg weight class) and Aksaule Yerkassymova (+73 kg weight class) of Kazakhstan won gold in their respective weight categories.
Silver went to Kazakhstani Bauyrzhan Khassenov (+87kg weight category), Zhansel Deniz (-73kg weight category), Zhasurbek Israilov (-58kg weight category), and Adlet Bazarbayev (-63kg weight category).
Samat Temirkhan (-54kg weight category), Nurkanat Kozhakhmet (-74kg weight category), and Smaiyl Duisebai (-87kg weight category) settled for bronze.
- 944 locals vaccinated against COVID-19 in 24 hr in Atyrau rgn
- Over 7.2 mln get COVID-19 vaccine 1st jab
- COVID-19 and pneumonia claim 74 more lives in 24 hr
- Zhambyl region moves to low COVID-19 risk ‘green zone’
- COVID-19-like pneumonia: 216 new cases, 15 fatalities
- 4,672 more recovered from COVID-19 last day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis