Kazakh tandem propels into Orlando Open semis
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 2nd-seeded Andrey Golubev and Aleksandr Nedovyesov of Kazakhstan have progressed into the semifinals of the ATP Challenger in Orlando, U.S., Kazinform has learnt from the National Olympic Committee.
Golubev and Nedovyesov stunned Dmitry Popko of Kazakhstan and of Canada 2-6, 6-4, 10-5 in the quarterfinal match.
In the opening round of the Orlando Open doubles event Golubev and Nedovyesov eliminated Russian Teymuraz Gabashvili and American Dennis Novikov,
The Kazakh duo will next face off with French tandem Sadio Doumbia and Fabien Reboul.
- Kazakhstani Popko advances into 2nd round of ATP Tour Challenger event in Brazil
- Trade between Kazakhstan and EAEU rises by 33%
- Number of foreign workers totals around 16 thou in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan to build 24 new landfill sites
- Kazakh PM instructs to step up efforts in greenhouse gas reduction
- Kazakhstan, EU debated customs coop
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis