Kazakh student attends NASA Internship
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM 16-year-old Yerasyl Tauekel of Nur-Sultan participated in the NASA Internship. He studies at the Nazarbayev Intellectual School, the official website of the city administration reads.
This year the two-week internship was held online. Its main objective was to develop a mission to retrieve material from asteroids. The participants were divided into teams. The team of Yerasyl consisted of school students from India, Australia and New Zealnd. They attended 2-3 lectures every day covering various themes ranging from crew health issues to new aerospace materials and structures. Lectures were delivered by NASA scientists, engineers, researchers.
Notably, Yerasyl had a chance to get acquainted with American astronauts Bill MacArthur, Sunita Williams and Michael Baker.
- Over 350,000 pupils get COVID-19 vaccine in Kazakhstan
- Kindergartens continue to operate routinely in Kazakhstan
- Kazakh PM charged to submit draft program to increase household income
- Kazakh Government tasked to elaborate special program for teachers
- Kazakhstan to open 5 branches of world’s leading universities
- Schools in Spain, Italy reopen despite soaring Covid-19 cases
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis