Kazakh student arrived from Russia tested positive for COVID-19
SEMEY. KAZINFORM Another coronavirus case was detected in Semey, the regional governor’s press service reports.
A student, born in 2001, who arrived from Russia in Semey, was tested positive. Upon arrival at the Ayul checkpoint she was asymptomatic. She passed express test which showed negative result. She was asked to stay at home quarantine. Later the PCR testing confirmed coronavirus diagnosis. Currently, she is staying at the infectious diseases hospital.
As of today there are 59 coronavirus-positive cases in East Kazakhstan.
- 66 more Kazakhstanis beat coronavirus in Kazakhstan, total at 4,893
- Italy still a virus hotspot says Vienna
- S. Korea to enhance quarantine measures in greater Seoul area amid spiking cases
- Russia again reports record-high 174 coronavirus deaths in 24 hours
- 4, 827 recover from coronavirus in Kazakhstan
- U.S. COVID-19 deaths top 100,000 -- Johns Hopkins University
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis