Kazakh Senator Mukhtar Kul-Mukhammed, Cuban Ambassador Emilio Pevida Pupo meet
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Chairman of the Committee on International Affairs, Defense, and Security of the Kazakh Senate Mukhtar Kul-Mukhammed held a meeting with Cuban Ambassador to Kazakhstan Emilio Pevida Pupo, Kazinform cites the press service of the upper chamber of the Kazakh Parliament.
During the meeting the level of cooperation between Kazakhstan and Cuba in the political realm and international arena as well as the similarity in a number of issues, including non-proliferation of nuclear weapons and disarmament was highlighted.
Mukhtar Kul-Mukhammed noted the progressive development of bilateral interaction and expansion of treaty and legal basis between the countries. In this regard, he expressed hope for the completion of the official domestic negotiation of the agreement on short-term visa-free travels between the countries. According to him, the document could serve as an impetus to the strengthening of trade and economic and investment cooperation.
- Kazakhstani Aleksandr Nedovyesov lost at the Australian Open 2022
- Kazakhstan calls on all countries of the world to join the TPNW
- Number of COVID-19 cases worldwide exceeds 340 million - WHO
- Abu Dhabi creates comprehensive COVID-19 travel guidelines for inbound travellers
- COVID-19: Contagion curve starting to stabilize - ISS
- Kazakh Ambassador presents letters of credence to King of Morocco
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis