Kazakh Senate Speaker, WHO reps debate healthcare issues
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazakh Senate Speaker Dariga Nazarbayev met with Dr Hans Kluge, the WHO Regional Director for Europe, the Chamber’s press service reports.
Deputies of the Kazakh Senate, Dr Tereza Kasaeva, the Director of the Global Tuberculosis (TB) Programme in the Communicable Diseases Cluster, Kazakh healthcare Minister Yelzhan Birtanov attended the meeting.
Those present debated promising direction in pursuing the state policy in healthcare protection and promotion of maternal and child health, HIV/AIDS prophylaxis and prevention, sanitary service upgrading, and family social support.
The Kazakh Speaker expressed gratitude for WHO support in promoting Astana Declaration on primary health care.
In his turn, Hans Kluge thanked Kazakhstan for the measures taken to prevent coronavirus spread.
- Chinese doctors to help Kazakhstani colleagues fight Covid-19
- 3 released in Kazakh capital after full recovery from Covid-19
- Global deaths from coronavirus pass 75,000 mark
- Japan PM Abe declares state of emergency amid widespread virus infections
- Kazakhstan to attend OPEC+ ministerial meeting
- Kazakhstan to produce over 6,000 coronavirus tests by May
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis