Kazakh Senate Speaker, OSCE Representative on Freedom of the Media hold talks
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazakh Senate Speaker Maulen Ashimbayev met with Teresa Ribeiro, OSCE Representative on Freedom of the Media, the Chamber’s press service reports.
The Kazakh Speaker highlighted the country’s commitment to promoting the OSCE key directions in security, as well as ensuring the freedom of word.
He added that Kazakhstan consistently promulgates significance of the OSCE's comprehensive concept of security which covers the politico-military; the economic and environmental; and the human dimensions. He noted that Kazakhstan attaches great significance to providing freedom of speech and the media. The Speaker stressed that Kazakhstan works at improving situation in safeguarding for the rights to freedom of expression, creates conditions for updating the country’s mass media and development of competitive mass media of Kazakhstan.
In a conclusion Ashimbayev expressed hope that the visit of Teresa Ribeiro will let cement ties and give an additional impulse to cooperation between Kazakhstan and the OSCE.
- Kazakhstan to establish Migration Committee
- Nursultan Nazarbayev and Mustafa Şentop hold talks
- Kazakhstan to produce its QazVac COVID-19 vaccine adapted to Delta strain in October
- Kazakh, Russian Presidents to join virtual Interregional Cooperation Forum
- Kazakhstan sees 482 deaths among vaccinated people
- Kazakh President receives Turkish Grand National Assembly Speaker Mustafa Şentop
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis