Kazakh Senate ratifies civil defense coop agreement with Armenia
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Deputies of the Senate have adopted the Law «On ratification of the Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Government of the Republic of Armenia on cooperation in the field of civil defense, emergency prevention and response», Kazinform correspondent reports.
The agreement was signed on September 12 in Almaty by representatives of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Government of Armenia in order to develop bilateral partnership in the field of civil defense, emergency situations’ prevention and liquidation.
The agreement also regulates forms of collaboration, conditions and types of assistance, the procedure for managing assistance and other issues related to crossing state border, reimbursement of expenses, causing damage and financing assistance.
- Over 170 new coronavirus-like pneumonia cases registered in Kazakhstan
- Putintseva bows out of Roland Garros 2020
- Kazakh Ecology Minister took part in UN Biodiversity Summit
- Shymkent once again leads in number of COVID-19 recoveries
- COVID-19: Kazakhstan reports over 70 new cases
- Kazakhstan presents its «maps of hope» at the Nature for Life Hub event
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis