Kazakh Senate Chairman beats COVID-19
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Chairman of the Kazakh Senate Maulen Ashimbayev has announced he is coronavirus-free on his Facebook page, Kazinform correspondent reports. .
On his Facebook page the Kazakh Senate Speaker revealed that he had returned to his duties in a usual format after his last COVID-19 test had returned a negative result. The Senate Chairman suffered from symptomless COVID-19.
In his post he also noted that the pandemic satiation has not fully stabilized, calling for vigilance, following the recommendations of health workers and specialists.
- Over 2.38B coronavirus vaccine shots given worldwide
- Above 267,000 vaccinated against COVID-19 in Almaty region
- 1,005 get COVID-19 vaccine in Atyrau region in last 24 hours
- Kazakhstan announces national tennis team’s roster for Tokyo Olympics
- Less than 1,000 treated for COVID-19 in Almaty city
- Kazakh Senate Speaker, Turkish Ambassador meet
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis