Kazakh Senate appoints Nurlan Nurzhanov as member of Accounts Committee
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM At today’s plenary session of the Kazakh Senate Nurlan Nurzhanov was appointed as the member of the Accounts Committee for Control over Execution of the Republican Budget of Kazakhstan, Kazinform reports.
In accordance with the Constitution the Senate Speaker nominates a candidate for the Accounts Committee under the Senate quota. The deputies unanimously supported nomination of Nurzhanov, who has been appointed the member of the Account Committee five years ago, for a new constitutional term.
Nurlan Nurzhanov is the top-ranked state auditor.
- New head of Kazakh Presidential Administration’s security and rule of law department named
- Murat Baimukashev appointed Deputy Internal Affairs Minister
- Rustem Bigari relived of Education and Science Vice Minister post
- New mayor of Pavlodar city named
- New director general to head Atyrau refinery
- Gabit Syzdykbekov takes up new post at PM’s Office
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis