Kazakh Secretary of State, Russian President’s special envoy have talks
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Today Kazakh Secretary of State Krymbek Kusherbayev met with special envoy of the Russian President for international cultural cooperation Mikhail Shvydkoy, the Akorda press service reports.
The sides debated issues concerning international cultural cooperation, also events planned under the Shymkent-CIS cultural capital city 2020 programme which is approved by the CIS interstate humanitarian cooperation foundation.
- Ambassador of Kazakhstan presents credentials to Egypt President
- Kazakhstan takes over CICA Chairmanship for 2020-2022
- Abai Cultural Hall opens in Abu-Dhabi
- FMs of LLDC countries meet on the sidelines of 75th UN GA
- President Tokayev and Sir Suma Chakrabarti debate preparations for Higher Reforms Council sitting
- Abai Qunanbaiuly Reading Hall opened in Vilnius
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis