Kazakh Secretary of State meets with Armenian ambassador
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Secretary of State of the Republic of Kazakhstan Gulshara Abdykalikova has held a meeting today with Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Armenia to Kazakhstan Gagik Galachyan, Kazinform has learnt from the Akorda's press service.
During the meeting Secretary Abdykalikova emphasized Kazakhstan and Armenia enjoy close historic and cultural ties. Fruitful cooperation is implemented within such integration associations as the EAEU, CSTO, CIS and more.
Gulshara Abdykalikova extended her congratulations to Ambassador Galachyan on holding parliamentary elections in Armenia and expressed confidence that the new Parliament's work will help further strengthen bilateral partnership.
She noted that cooperation between the two countries within the EAEU boosts the development of economic ties. In 10 months of 2018 trade turnover between Kazakhstan and Armenia totaled $10.4 million, demonstrating a 19.5% increase.
"Humanitarian and cultural cooperation plays a special role in Kazakhstan-Armenia ties. The countries regularly hold a plethora of cultural, scientific and sports events," Secretary Abdykalikova added.
In conclusion, Gulshara Abdykalikova wished the Armenian diplomat success in the development of bilateral cooperation.
- More COVID-19 recoveries reported in Kazakhstan, total at 71,609
- Another day for Astana sprinters at Tour de Pologne Stage 2
- Yelemessov no longer serves as Kazakh Ambassador to Mexico and other countries
- New cases of pneumonia registered in Kazakhstan
- Number of COVID-19 recoveries exceed 70,000 in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan records less new COVID-19 cases
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis