Kazakh, Russian FMs talk over the phone
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Deputy Prime Minister-Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan Mukhtar Tileuberdi had a telephone conversation with Foreign Minister of Russia Sergey Lavrov at the initiative of the Russian side, Kazinform has learnt from the press service of the Kazakh MFA.
The sides discussed the issues of international security and mapped out plans for further international at multilateral platforms.
Tileuberdi and Lavrov also agreed to continue regular contacts on the most topical issues of bilateral cooperation.
- Kazakh Ambassador discusses development of inter-parliamentary dialogue with Belgium
- Austrian VAMED to build 200-bed hospital in Almaty
- Kazakhstan’s Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs meets in Vienna with Head of UNODC
- Aigul Kuspan named Ambassador of Women Political Leaders in Kazakhstan
- President Tokayev has telephone conversation with Vladimir Putin
- Iran-ECO trade hits $5b in past 5 months
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis