Kazakh private sector eager to sell more food, machines to Belarus
MINSK. KAZINFORM - The Kazakh private sector is interested in selling more food, machines and equipment to Belarus, BelTA learned from Chairman of the Board of the Chamber of International Commerce of Kazakhstan Ayan Yerenov on 5 July.
Ayan Yerenov said: "We are interested in expanding Belarus-Kazakhstan trade. We can supply food products. Our mechanical engineering industry, industrial manufacturing develop well. We are going to compete in this field but I see nothing bad about it since consumers choose the best value for money in the end."
Asked about possible cooperation in the IT sector, he remarked: "You have a good IT industry. I know that the matter has been looked into in Kazakhstan. I think many Belarusian IT companies can find their market in Kazakhstan. We've adopted the program Digital Kazakhstan, the IT industry develops, so it is an interesting sphere of cooperation."
A session of the Belarus-Kazakhstan business council is taking place in Minsk today. The event has been organized by the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BelCCI) and the Chamber of International Commerce of Kazakhstan, Kazinform refers to BelTA.
- 4,746 coronavirus recoveries confirmed in Kazakhstan
- KazNU among the leading European universities
- Dormitories for thousands of students to appear in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstani universities may be divided into leagues
- Ministry of Education to supervise teaching of Kazakh language
- Kazakhstan passed peak of COVID-19 pandemic, should be ready for 2nd wave – President
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis