Kazakh President visits Hangzhou cultural landmarks
HANGZHOU. KAZINFORM As part of his state visit to China Kazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev visited the National Tea Museum in Hangzhou, the Akorda press service reports.
The President got familiarized with distinctive features of tea traditions and tea etiquette, peculiarities of tea ceremony which varies depending on the provinces of China.
Kassym-Jomart Tokayev also visited the Leifeng Pagoda which keeps ancient manuscripts.
- President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev held a meeting with the leadership of law enforcement agencies
- Environmental protection is the matter of national importance - Tokayev
- Kazakh President holds the National Security Committee’s Board extended sitting
- President congratulates Kazakhstanis on Day of State Symbols
- President Tokayev once again urges Kazakhstan to observe quarantine measures
- Nazarbayev met with UAE Ambassador to Kazakhstan Mohammad Al-Jaber
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis