Kazakh President, UNWTO Secretary-General meet in Nur-Sultan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev received Zurab Pololikashvili, the UNWTO Secretary-General.
«Met with Mr. Zurab Pololikashvili, the UNWTO Secretary-General. Discussed further interaction in boosting tourism potential of our country given the global trends. Wished a successful UNWTO Global Summit in Nur-Sultan,» the President’s Twitter account reads.
- President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev held a meeting with the leadership of law enforcement agencies
- International university of tourism and sport to appear in Turkestan
- Environmental protection is the matter of national importance - Tokayev
- Greece focuses on tourism as it emerges from lockdown
- Kazakh President holds the National Security Committee’s Board extended sitting
- President congratulates Kazakhstanis on Day of State Symbols
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis