Kazakh President Tokayev to chair SEEC online meeting
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – The Kazakh Head of State’s Press Secretary Berik Uali took to his Facebook account to announce airing of a private meeting of the Supreme Eurasian Economic Council (SEEC) chaired by Kazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, Kazinform reports.
«Today, under the chairmanship of Kazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev a meeting of the Supreme Eurasian Economic Council (SEEC) will take place via videoconferencing. The meeting will be aired at 5:00 pm Nur-Sultan time on Khabar channel,» reads the Facebook post.
Uali also said tomorrow, October 15, Tokayev is to join a meeting of the Council of the CIS Heads of State due to take place online. The meeting will be broadcast at 2:00 pm Nur-Sultan time on Khabar TV channel.
- Zarina Diyas reaches semis of tennis tournament in US
- President ratifies Protocol on marine biodiversity conservation to Caspian Sea Marine Environment Protection Framework Convention
- Baikonur to extend COVID-19 quarantine
- Kazakh delegation pays working visit to Seoul
- 443 kids treated for coronavirus in Kostanay rgn
- Kazakhstan showcases its COVID-19 vaccine for pets
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis