Kazakh President to attend online meeting of the National Council
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Tomorrow, May 27, Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev will attend the 3rd sitting of the National Public Confidence Council. It will be streamed online, the President’s press secretary, Berik Uali, said.
It will focus on human resources development, in particular, education and healthcare issues, his Facebook account reads. The sitting will be live streamed on Facebook and AkordaPress official accounts.
- All regional governors and some ministers deserve reprimands, President
- President questions readiness of education system to new school year
- Kazakh President to unveil steps to boost economic development
- Head of State proposes environmental education as school subject
- President warns Government of possible resolution if COVID-19 situation doesn’t improve
- President: High time to step up pharmaceuticals production
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis