Kazakh President to attend 75th session of UNGA
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev will take part in the work of the 75th session of the UN General Assembly, the Facebook account of press secretary of the President Berik Uali reads.
The theme of this session is The Future We Want, the UN We Need: Reaffirming our Collective Commitment to Multilateralism. On September 21 the Kazakh President will attend virtually the High-Level Meeting, dated to the 75th anniversary of the UN, the General Debates on September 23.
- Umirzak Shukeyev reports to President on Turkestan region
- President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev had telephone conversation with President of the Republic of Korea Moon Jae-in
- Upcoming parliamentary election is important in building solid democratic institutions – President
- President slams barbaric treatment of animals and nature in Kazakhstan
- President calls on increasing women’s share in senior positions up to 30%
- Kazakh President instructs to introduce child wellbeing index
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis