Kazakh President thanks Russia for humanitarian aid
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev expressed gratitude to the leadership of Russia for humanitarian aid rendered to Kazakhstan, the President’s Twitter account reads.
«The Government of Russia made a decision to render humanitarian assistance to Kazakhstan to fight against coronavirus pandemic. Let me express my appreciation to Russia for timely delivery of medicine and drugs,» the Head of State noted.
- Kazakh Government, governors take urgent measures to overcome challenging situation
- President Tokayev honors the memory of coronavirus pandemic victims
- Kazakh President to pay tribute to memory of victims of coronavirus
- Kazakhstan holds National Day of Mourning
- All regional governors and some ministers deserve reprimands, President
- President questions readiness of education system to new school year
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis