Kazakh President suggests extending grant funding of science up to 5 years
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev suggested considering the issue of extending grant financing of science up to 5 years, Kazinform reports.
«Restrictions up to 3 years significantly hinders science development. It is evident that it is hard to achieve some results in such a short of time. It is necessary to consider extending the terms of grant finding of science up to 5 years,» Kassym-Jomart Tokayev said delivering his Address to the Nation.
He stressed that spheres of education and science face a large-scale problem.As earlier reported, President Tokayev delivered today the State-of-the-Nation Address at the joint sitting of the Parliament Chambers.
- Presidents of Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan holds talks in narrow format
- 72nd International Astronautical Congress convenes tomorrow at Dubai World Trade Centre
- President of Turkmenistan presents Kassym-Jomart Tokayev with an Akhal-Teke stallion
- Tokayev arrives in Ashgabat for state visit
- President ratifies Protocol on marine biodiversity conservation to Caspian Sea Marine Environment Protection Framework Convention
- Kazakhstan showcases its COVID-19 vaccine for pets
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis