Kazakh President starts state visit to China
BEIJING. KAZINFORM President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev arrived in China for a state visit, the President’s press secretary, Berik Uali, said.
The Kazakh President is expected to attend the opening of the 6th session of the Kazakhstan-China Business Council, to deliver a lecture at the Chinese Academy of Social Science.
Kassym-Jomart Tokayev will have talks with President of China Xi Jinping, Premier of the State Council Li Keqiang and meet political and business circles of China, the Facebook post of Uali reads.
As part of his two-day visit, the President will get familiarized with the Hikvision company’s activities, and visit Alibaba’s headquarters in Hangzhou and meet with Jack Ma.
- President tasks Government and akimats to replenish stabilization funds
- Kazakhstan ready to provide humanitarian aid to countries in need of help, Tokayev
- Kazakh Presidents visits ‘Continental Logistics’ center
- President congratulates Kazakhstani scientists who developed Covid-19 test systems
- Reuven Rivlin invited Kassym-Jomart Tokayev to visit Israel
- Israeli doctors share experience with Kazakhstani colleagues
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis