Kazakh President sends telegram of condolences to President of Afghanistan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev sent a telegram of condolences to President of AfghanistanAshraf Ghani, the Akorda press service reports.
Kazakhstan President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev was deeply saddened to learn the horrific news about the terrorist attacks in Puli Alam of Logar province and Kabul, which resulted in numerous casualties, mostly innocent children, and caused serious injuries to many.
«I join your country-fellows and the entire international community in strongly condemning these heinous crimes. Kazakhstan reaffirms its full solidarity with the Afghan people at this difficult time. On behalf of the people of Kazakhstan and on my own behalf, I express the most sincere condolences and sympathy to the bereaved families who lost their beloved ones. I also wish a speedy recovery to those wounded,» Kassym-Jomart Tokayev's telegram reads.
- Abai Park opens in Turkey’s Alanya
- Financial Monitoring Agency head reports to President on shadow economy fight
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev receives President of LUKOIL Vagit Alekperov
- Head of State congratulates newly elected Prime Minister of Israel
- President Tokayev receives U.S. Special Representative for Afghanistan Reconciliation
- Kazakh FM Mukhtar Tleuberdi meets US Special Representative for Afghanistan Zalmay Khalilzad
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis