Kazakh President’s Special Representative, OSCE ODIHR Director have talks
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazakhstan President's Special Representative for International Cooperation Erzhan Kazykhan met with visiting Director of the OSCE Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights (ODIHR) Matteo Mecacci, the Akorda press service reports.
During the meeting Kazykhan told him about the reforms initiated by the Head of State in the sphere of human rights and supremacy of law, the country’s sustainable development priorities. The parties debated the current state and prospects for cooperation between Kazakhstan and OSCE institutions in the sphere of security, economic and political development in Kazakhstan and Central Asia. Matteo Mecacci highly appreciated the President’s reforms and expressed readiness to contribute to Kazakhstan’s efforts.
- Kazakh PM attends ECO Summit in Ashgabat
- Iran confirms its high interest in cooperation with Kazakhstan
- President Tokayev arrives in Switzerland for official visit
- Kazakhstan takes part in Council of Foreign Ministers of ECO
- Expo 2020 Dubai distinguished opportunity to develop economic, trade ties between UAE, Kazakhstan: Ambassador
- Video of President Tokayev’s official visit to Belgium released
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis