Kazakh President’s decree approves the list of national projects
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev signed a decree on approval of the list of the national projects, the Akorda press service reports.
The President decreed to approve the list of the national projects.
The President assigned the Government to take measures thereunder the decree.
The Presidential Administration shall be charged with supervising the execution of the decree.
The decree takes effect since the day of its signing.
The list of the national projects includes the following projects: The Healthy Nation, The Well-Educated Nation, The Ulttyk Rukhani Janghyru, The Technological Breakthrough through Digitalization, Science and Innovations, The Entrepreneurship Development Project, Sustainable Economic Growth aimed at raising people’s welfare, Green Kazakhstan, The Agro-Industrial Complex Development Project, The Safe Country, The Strong Regions - Driver of the Country’s Development.
- Kazakh FM stresses importance of humanitarian aid to people of Afghanistan
- Over 57% of Nur-Sultan residents fully immunized against COVID-19 – mayor
- National development project to create over 1.7 mln new jobs
- Kazakh capital closes down 8 infectious diseases hospitals
- 200,000 Kazakhstanis to be employed by yearend
- Crucial to speed up vaccination pace in Kazakhstan, PM
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis