Kazakh President receives UN delegation
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has received the UN delegation led by Armida Alisjahbana, the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and Pacific (ESCAP), Kazinform has learnt from the press service of Akorda.
President Tokayev welcomed the top-level guest in Nur-Sultan pointing out that her participation in the Astana Economic Forum will promote its constructive atmosphere. The Kazakh President also emphasized that Kazakhstan is open to all-round cooperation with the UN and is ready to participate in all events under the aegis of the organization.
On behalf of the UN delegation Armida Alisjahbana thanked the President of Kazakhstan for the invitation to take part in the work of the Astana Economic Forum and expressed readiness to support Kazakhstan's initiatives.
The UN delegation consisted of Mirjana Egger, UN Assistant Secretary-General,Regional Director of UNDP's Regional Bureau for Europe and the CIS, Asa Regner, Deputy Executive Director - Intergovernmental Support and Strategic Partnerships, United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN Women), Norimasa Shimomura, UNDP Resident Representative in Kazakhstan.
- Video recap of President’s Sept 21-27 working week released
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev sent a telegram of condolences to President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev receives Murat Zhurinov, President of the National Academy of Sciences
- Kazakh President held meetings with members of National Council of Public Trust
- Head of State visits multifunctional music centre SEN
- President Tokayev visits Almaly public space on Republic Square
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis