Kazakh President receives Transport Minister
ASTANA. October 31. KAZINFORM Head of State Nursultan Nazarbayev received Minister of Transport and Communications Askar Zhumagaliyev in the Akorda presidential residence Wednesday, the president's press service reported.
During the meeting, Minister Zhumagaliyev reported to the President on the implementation of instructions given at the extended session of the Government in mid October and the development of the State Program for transport infrastructure development.
Nursultan Nazarbayev emphasized a comprehensive approach is needed to develop the program and improve the entire transport infrastructure of the country.
Mr. Zhumagaliyev also briefed the Head of State on the situation and plans on repair of public-access roads, and construction of "Western Europe - Western China" highway.
President Nazarbayev, in turn, instructed to take steps on raising effectiveness of transport logistics and improvement of transport infrastructure and gave a number of instructions related to other issues.
- Kazakh President holds sitting of Supreme Council for Reforms
- President condoles over passing of professor Talas Omarbekov
- State and business should increase competitiveness of locally produces goods – Head of State
- Kazakhstan to build 4 new centers for border cooperation
- Kazakhstan to adopt law on industrial policy by yearend
- Head of State commends pace of digitalization of Kazakhstan’s industrial sector
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis