Kazakh President receives Supreme Court Chairman
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev received Chairman of the Supreme Court Zhakip Assanov, the Akorda press service informs.
The latter reported on the results of the Supreme Court activities for the past nine months and further improvement of the country’s judiciary system. Assanov focused on measures aimed at upgrading staff planning system, ensuring common jurisprudence, public justice modernization, etc.
The Head of State stressed the need to enhance people’s trust towards the judiciary system, improve the quality of the judgments pronounced.
- President briefed on national railways company’s activities
- Kazakhstan to send gov’t delegation to Moscow for COVID-19 vaccines purchase talks - President
- President Tokayev congratulates Lukashenko on winning reelection
- Recap video of President’s Aug 3-9 working week released
- Tokayev conveys condolences to India over plane crash
- Defense Minister reports to President on Concept of Kazakh Armed Forces development
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis