Kazakh President receives National Bank Chairman
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev received Chairman of the National Bank Yerbolat Dossayev, the Akorda press service reports.
The latter reported on the preliminary results of the country’s monetary policy for the past 8 months, anti-inflationary measures approved jointly with the Government, updated inflation forecast for 2021, implementation of anti-crisis initiatives.
He also reported on the preliminary data for the past 8 months on increase in gross international reserves up to USD 93.7 bln and growth of investment revenue of the National Fund up to USD 2.3 bln.
- Kazakh President ratifies agr’t on CIS national forces communications systems
- Weekly Digest with highlights of President Tokayev’s working week released
- 2022 declared Year of People’s Art and Cultural Heritage of CIS
- Kazakhstan stands ready to deliver anti-COVID vaccines – President
- Kazakh President proposes to develop industrial complexes development program
- Head of State urges CIS to deepen agricultural cooperation
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis