Kazakh President receives Majilis Speaker
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev received Kazakh Majilis Speaker Nurlan Nigmatullin, the Akorda press service reports.
Nigmatullin reported on the law-making results and plans and preparations for holding the IV session of the speakers of the Eurasian Parliaments, set to be held on September 23-24 in Nur-Sultan.
Tokayev stressed the need of high-quality legislative support of the reforms taking place in the country and timely adoption of draft laws. Following the talks the Head of State charged the Majilis Speaker with specific tasks.
- President Tokayev congratulates Lukashenko on winning reelection
- Recap video of President’s Aug 3-9 working week released
- Tokayev conveys condolences to India over plane crash
- Defense Minister reports to President on Concept of Kazakh Armed Forces development
- President briefed on Samruk-Kazyna activities in the fight against COVID-19
- President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has telephone conversation with President of Lebanon Michel Aoun
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis