Kazakh President receives head of Accounts Committee
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev received head of the Accounts Committee Nataliya Godunova.
The latter reported on the results of the preliminary evaluation of the draft republican budget for 2022-2024, the Akorda press service reports.
Following the consideration, the Accounts Committee suggested optimizing expenditures for KZT 1.16 tn, including KZT 306.3 bln in 2022. It also gave certain recommendations to eliminate some gaps in the process of budget formation.
Nataliya Godunova also reported on the preliminary results of auditing.
Following the meeting the Head of State gave certain tasks to improve operations of state auditing and financial control bodies.
- Tokayev takes part in Int’l Technology Forum Digital Bridge
- Kazakh Head of State meets with Atyrau rgn Governor
- President Tokayev receives Deputy Prime Minister – Minister of Finance of Hungary Mihály Varga
- Head of State condoles over death of prominent Kazakhstani scientist
- Kazakh President lays flowers at Independence Monument of Turkmenistan
- Kazakh President visits People’s Memory memorial complex and Sanctity of the Homeland museum in Ashgabat
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis