Kazakh President receives Emergency Situations Minister
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev received Emergency Situations Minister of Kazakhstan Yuri Iliin, the Akorda press service reports.
The Minister reported on the structure of the new Ministry, government material reserves, reassignment of military units which previously were the part of the Interior Ministry. On behalf of the Ministry Iliin expressed gratitude to the President for restoring the Emergency Situations Ministry’s structure.
Following the meeting the President gave the Ministry certain tasks.
- Kazakh President to attend 75th session of UNGA
- Kazakh President invites new PM of Japan to visit Kazakhstan
- Tokayev extends congratulations at 8th Forum of Machine Builders of Kazakhstan
- Head of Kazakh Competition Development Agency reports on prospective work plans
- Kazakh President receives Strategic Planning Agency head
- Kazakh Head of State receives PM
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis